Status: Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Reports to: Managing Director
To provide administration and accounting support to Craufurdland management team. Prepare and collate documents and reports for internal and external use.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Bookkeeping and administration function.
- Maintain accounts using QuickBooks software.
- Process and pay supplier invoices.
- Process and raise customer invoices.
- Reconcile bank and cash account.
- Prepare and process VAT returns.
- Compile and run basic reports.
- Provide administration support to Directors.
- Undertake administration duties associated with Burial Ground.
- Liaise with funeral directors and families regards burials.
- Support all Craufurdland Ltd Companies with Admin and bookkeeping support.
- Ensure filing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend board meetings and take meeting minutes and write up for directors.
- General administration duties as required.
Post holder characteristics:
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Self motivated and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Able to build and develop effective relationships with customers to benefit the business
- Must have personal commitment to Health & Safety.
Qualifications, essential & regulatory: Higher level secondary education, book – keeping diploma preferable. Good working knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks or similar accounting software, as well as Microsoft Office packages.
From £20K – £25K depending on qualifications and experience.