Your Safety at The Laird’s Table during Covid-19
Our doors will be opening soon and we can’t wait to welcome you back, to say we have missed you would be an understatement. Whilst the restaurant has been closed we have been working hard to put in additional safety measures ensuring that you can continue to enjoy your dining experience with us. Intially we are opening 9am – 5pm daily and slowly expand our hours as we get busier.
We’ve detailed out what you can expect from us when you visit The Laird’s Table, please take the time to read over it prior to your reservation.
- You must reserve a table prior to your visit, this can be done online or by phone.
- Party sizes will be limited to 8 people.
- Arrive promptly at your booking time, this is to avoid guests waiting at the front door.
- Please follow up-to-date Government guidance on who can dine together.
- As per Government guidance we have introduced time limits to all tables.
Safe & Clean
- We have reduced our numbers to make social distancing as easy as possible.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival & throughout your visit – free sanitiser is available at the entrance, exit and toilets.
- Following Government guidelines, tables are 1m+ apart, back to back or side to side, we have added screens for additional protection.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised regularly in accordance with the guidelines.
- Please remain seated at your table during your visit (with exception of using the toilet) it is table-service only.
- When moving around the restaurant please use the one-way system by following the floor markings.
- A new one-way system for entering and exiting The Laird’s Table has been implemented, please follow the signs and comply with this one-way policy.
- Upon seating, your table will given your own sanitised cutlery, crockery, glassware plus a salt & pepper shaker.
- Please remember if you are visiting with children it is your responsibility to ensure they are always supervised by a member of your party. For the safety and comfort of all our diners & staff we ask that children do not wander around the restaurant.
- We have reduced our menu so that our team can provide your delicious favourites and manage all the changes.
- Our menus are laminated and will be sanitised between usage.
- We prefer card payments (contactless where possible) or gift vouchers.
- Please remain at your table and we will bring your bill & the card machine to you.
- Your feedback is now more important than ever so please let us know what you think.
- All our team have completed COVID-19 training as well as undertaken refresher courses in Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Fire Training.
- Our Kitchen teams wear face masks whilst working.
- The Front of House teams will wear face masks and will abide by social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- We are working on ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- All vouchers that were due to expire on or after March 2020 will be extended by a further 4 months.
On behalf of all the staff we would like to thank you for supporting us throughout this time and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Laird’s Table.
The Laird’s Table Team