Your Safety at The Laird’s Table during Covid-19
- Social distancing and household restrictions have been lifted, however to ensure our customers and staff stay safe we have decided the following:
- We have chosen not return to full capacity immediately.
- We will still provide sanitiser.
- All Tables and condiments will still be sanitised.
- One or two screens may be removed however table will still be socially distanced.
Details for test protect HAVE to be taken.
Masks have to be worn when moving around.
We are open:
9 am – 4 pm daily
5-8 pm A La Carte Service Friday & Saturday
We’ve detailed out what you can expect from us and what we expect from you when you visit The Laird’s Table.
Please take the time to read over it prior to your reservation or arrival.
- We still advise that you book to avoid disappointment, 01560 600 003 or online www.craufurdland.co.uk/lt/
- Arrive promptly at your booking time.
- All visitors must wear a *face-covering apart from when seated (including when entering, exiting and moving around hospitality)
- All visitors to The Laird’s Table regardless of purpose must give name and contact details as per government legislation.
*unless exempt. If any of our team ask about a facemask, they are only doing their job, please let them know politely that you are exempt, we understand it’s frustrating, however, we are only trying to abide by the law. Please DO NOT shout at any members of our team.
- A new one-way system for entering and exiting The Laird’s Table has been implemented, please follow the signs and comply with this one-way policy.
- Upon seating, your table will be given your own sanitised cutlery, crockery, glassware plus a salt & pepper shaker.
- Please remember if you are visiting with children it is your responsibility to ensure they are always supervised by a member of your household.
- For the safety and comfort of all our diners & staff, we ask that children do not wander around the restaurant.
Safe & Clean
- We have reduced the numbers of tables to make social distancing as easy as possible.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival & throughout your visit – free sanitiser is available at the entrance, exit and toilets.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised regularly in accordance with the guidelines.
- Our menus will remain laminated and will be sanitised between usage.
- We prefer card payments (contactless where possible) or gift vouchers.
- Please remain at your table and we will bring your bill & the card machine to you.
- Your feedback is now more important than ever so please let us know what you think.
- All our team have completed COVID-19 training as well as undertaken refresher courses in Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Fire Training.
- Our Kitchen teams wear face masks whilst working.
- The Front of House teams will wear face masks and will abide by social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- We are working on ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- All Craufurdland Estate vouchers that were due to expire by or after March 2020 will be extended by a further 4 months.
On behalf of all the staff, we would like to thank you for supporting us throughout this time and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Laird’s Table.
The Laird’s Table Team